Spreytonway - Stage 2 proposals
December 2016 - The University of Exeter hosted a second public exhibition to showcase their updated plans for the redevelopment at Spreytonway on Thursday 8 December 2017. You can find all the information provided at the exhibition below.
Consultation to date
Following on from initial consultations in July of this year, the University has developed the proposals and made a number of small changes.
Changes to the plans
The revised proposals now provides 106 bedrooms in a single building. The revised proposals have the following advantages:
- The footprint of the building is now stepped to allow the building to sit outside of tree root protection area.
- There is an increased provision of social space in the lower ground floor.
- Two flats have been included which are designed to accommodate users in larger powered wheelchairs.
- Cycle storage has been taken out of the building and will be provided in external stores.
- The external route through the building has been eliminated.
View the full exhibition boards for further details.
Thank you to everyone who contributed feedback to the second public consultation for the redevelopment of Spreytonway.
The consultation period is now closed as we collate the feedback and begin to incorporate it into the next stage of our designs.