Academic Skills and Engagement Team
- Peer Assisted Learning: empowering first year engagement with a formal curriculum through the educative
- Implementing Peer Assisted Learning in Higher Education: The experience of a new university and a model for the achievement of a mainstream programme
- Plymouth's Peer Assisted Learning Scheme (Powerpoint)
- Murray, M.H. (2001) Students: managing to learn; teachers: learning to manage, Chapter 9 in "Student Assisted Teaching: A Guide to Faculty-Student Teamwork ", Miller, Groccia & Miller (eds) Anker Publishing Co.Ltd, Boston, USA.
- Boud, D., Cohen, R., Sampson, J. (Eds) (2014) Peer Learning in Higher Education: Learning from and with Each Other (Google eBook), Abingdon, Routledge.
- O'Donnell, A. M., King, A. (Eds) (1999) Cognitive Perspectives on Peer Learning, Mahwah, NJ