Follow the developments on Twitter at #jiscCAN
Getting to Exeter
Exeter is well connected to the rest of the UK by road, rail and air. The city's main train station, Exeter St Davids, is just a 15 minute walk from our Streatham Campus. Exeter airport, a 15 minute taxi ride from our campus, has daily flights to London, Manchester, Newcastle, Glasgow and Edinburgh. More detailed travel information for getting here is available on our main website.
To follow developments about CAN2017 and the Change Agents’ Network follow @CANagogy and the Twitter hashtag #jiscCAN for this event. To receive regular updates, you can join the Change Agents’ Network mailing list.
In addition, for this conference, we will be compiling a visual geographical mapping of participants and their partnership work. This will facilitate networking and encourage opportunities for collaboration.
Support for students’ attendance
We recognise that some students may require assistance with gaining approval from their college or university to attend the event. We have put together a Student Funding Application which you as a student may be able to use to support your case in attending the event.
All information about the conference facilities, including accommodation and parking, should be available on the Exeter online store. If you do have any questions about this stage, including registration of your place at the event, please contact the Event Exeter team on email@example.com or 0300 555 0214.
Any Exeter staff or students with queries about the conference should contact Jake Hibberd, Student Engagement Manager.
Conference Planning Group
We would like to acknowledge valuable contributions of the conference planning group to the organisation and planning of the conference:
- Jake Hibberd (University of Exeter)
- Catherine Fensom (Student Representative, University of Exeter)
- Tom Lowe (University of Winchester)
- Liz Dunne (University of Winchester)
- Simon Walker (University of Greenwich)
- Reece Horsley (University of Lincoln Students Union)
- Rebecca Rochon (Buckinghamshire New University)
- Emma Procter-Legg (Consultant)
- Ellen Lessner (Consultant)
- Clare Killen (Consultant)
- Carl Fry (Jisc Account Manager)
- Sarah Knight (Jisc) Chair