Setting up a Peer Support Programme
Have you heard about a Peer Support programme running in another course or module? Would you be interested in having a similar programme set up in your discipline? Anyone can set up a Peer Support programme, staff or students can become Peer Leaders or Organisers.
For an outline of the stages involved in setting up a Peer Support programme, download our Peer Programme Organiser Flowchart (as seen below). For a more detailed explanation, download our Setting Up a Peer Programme document.
If you want to set up a programme within your module, discipline or college, please contact the Academic Skills and Engagement Team.
Flowchart: Setting up a Peer Support programme
Resources for organisers
- Watch video clips about setting a Peer Programme
- Watch video clips of other organisers talking about their Peer Programme
- Peer Mentor Role Description
- PASS Roles and Functions
- PASS Peer Leader Role Description
- PAL Peer Leader Role Description
- Peer Leader Adviser Role Description
- Peer Leader/Mentor Application Form
- Code of Practice for Leaders and Mentees