- Support offered by AccessAbility
- Support for students with specific learning difficulties
- Support for students experiencing mental health difficulties
- Support within your College
- Funding your support
- Accessing your support
- Disclosing your disability
- Contact AccessAbility
- Information for university staff
- Information for external assessors
- Information for prospective students
- Exeter Access Centre
- Cornwall Accessibility Service
Cornwall Campus accessibility
Most areas of the campuses are accessible to all students. Corridors are wide and the refectory (The Stannary) has flexible seating to allow for wheelchair users. There are numerous toilet facilities and lifts for students with disabilities.
Car parking has been extended, and we are able to provide reserved parking bays for students with disabilities.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
The Accessibility Service operates a confidentiality policy, and no third party will be informed of your circumstances or given any personal information without your permission. The Data Protection Act (1998) requires us to observe new legal provisions to safeguard your rights and data relating to you. The Act requires us to inform you what personal data is collected and the purpose for which it is collected. You will be asked to sign a consent form in order that we may collect, store and, in some circumstances, share information about you. You may choose to limit disclosure of this information at the time of signing this form. If you have any concerns regarding confidentiality, please contact a member of the Accessibility Service who will be happy to discuss them with you.