Both the University of Exeter and the Students’ Guild are committed to promoting the Unipol Code in Exeter Accreditation Scheme within the private sector in Exeter.
The University of Exeter is working with Unipol to ensure that landlords are made aware of the benefits of the accreditation. Unipol are operating a local accreditation scheme in Exeter which aims to help students make more informed choices about their accommodation and to encourage good letting practice across the student housing sector, as well as giving Unipol members maximum publicity and priority advertising within an increasingly competitive market.
The benefits for landlords who are accredited with Unipol include:
- Priority placing of accredited properties on Studentpad
- Studentpad discounted rate of £30 per property
- Achieving a competitive advantage in the lettings market through enhanced profile and association with the code
- High profile demonstration that you meet the robust benchmark standards
- Providing reassurance for students and parents
- Reduction in disputes with tenants
- Membership of the Landlord forum via the Unipol website
Visit Unipol for more information and details on how to apply.
Cost: Initial registration fee of £125.00 for a 3 year period and an annual charge per property up to a maximum of £25.00.