Moberly House key facts
Moberly House is reopening for the 2013/14 academic year due to the high number of academic applications the University of Exeter has received. This budget residence, built in the 1960s, offers 139 single study bedrooms. Each spacious room is equipped with the essentials and all rooms have their own washbasin. Rooms in Moberly House are single glazed and, as the residence's heating is underfloor, no carpets are provided.
Residents live in clusters of up to 14 bedrooms, with each cluster sharing up to two toilets, one shower room and two bathrooms. Each floor has easy access to a utility room for preparation of weekday lunches and snacks.
The residence is located between Birks Grange Village and Duryard, and its open-plan layout helps to create a close-knit student community experience at our lowest price for catered accommodation, leaving you with more money to enjoy Exeter and your time at university.
Residents of Moberly House dine at Birks Grange Village
- 32 week contract period
- 12 minute walk to centre of campus
- Wired internet access
- Laundry facilities available
- Common room
- Vending and shop at Birks Grange Central Block
- Bike shelter, with storage at Birks Grange Village
- Residents can leave their belongings in their room during the Christmas and Easter vacations
The prices below are per room per week in pounds.
|C||Moberly House||Budget Twin||£119.98||32|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2013/2014 fees pages.
What's in your room?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard, waste bin, mini fridge.
- High speed wired network/internet from StudentCom (no wifi).
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
Room and bed size
Moberly House has single beds.
Moberly House is number 71 on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).