Bonhay House key facts
Bonhay provides 20 studio rooms to Semester One Erasmus and Exchange students. It is opposite St David's railway station and very close to the St David's student village.
This Spectrum Housing Group residence is managed by the University.
- Semester One Erasmus and Exchange students and first year undergraduates
- 23 week contract period for Semester Two students starting on Sunday 12 January 2014
- 42 week contract for undergraduates
- 15 minute walk/1 mile to centre of Streatham campus
- Wifi from September 2013
- Laundry nearby
- Free shuttle bus to Streatham campus from St David's
The prices below are per room per week in pounds.
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2013/2014 fees pages.
What's in your room?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
All studio rooms have double beds (four feet wide). All en-suite rooms have single beds.
Bonhay House is number 53 on the map below.
See our interactive map for full campus map details.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).