Bonhay House key facts
Bonhay provides 20 studio rooms and 1 flat with 7 en-suite rooms. It is opposite St David's railway station and very close to the St David's student village.
This Spectrum Housing Group residence is managed by the University.
- First year undergraduates
- 42 week contract for undergraduates
- 15 minute walk/1 mile to centre of Streatham campus
- Laundry nearby
- Free shuttle bus to Streatham campus from St David's
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2014/2015 fees pages.
What is provided?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
All studio rooms have double beds (four feet wide). All en-suite rooms have single beds.
Bonhay House is number 53 on the map below.
See our interactive map for full campus map details.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).