View more images of Bonhay House on Flickr.
Bonhay House (53)
Exeter EX4 4BG
Birks Grange Village key facts
Bonhay provides 24 studio rooms and 1 flat with 7 en-suite rooms. It is opposite St David's railway station and very close to the St David's student village.
This Spectrum Housing Group residence is managed by the University.
- 42 week contract period
- 15 minute walk (1mile) to centre of campus
- Laundry nearby
- Free shuttle bus to Streatham campus from St David's
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2015/2016 fees pages.
All studio rooms have double beds (four feet wide). All en-suite rooms have single beds.
A safe is provided within all rooms at Bonhay House.
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Studios have a microwave or combi-oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water boiler or kettle. Our studios at Birks Grange Village and Lafrowda also have a dining table and chairs. Access to ironing boards can be arranged with your residence management team.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our kitchen guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange Village, Exeter Halls, Holland Hall, Mardon Hall and Moberly House).
If visitors or self catered students would like to eat at BGV the following rates apply:
|Self Catered Students||Visitor|