Clifton Place key facts
Clifton Place is a brand new development for 2017/18. You could be one of the first residents to live here and experience modern living. Clifton Place is just 15 minutes walk from the University's Streatham campus and the City Centre. It is close to the student village at St David’s where facilities include shops, a deli bar and hair salon. A free of charge University of Exeter mini bus runs from the entrance of St David's to both the Streatham and St Lukes Campus Monday to Friday.
Clifton Place is managed by Collegiate. For the 2017/18 year, we have secured ten townhouses which are made up of six double en-suite bedrooms and suitable for postgraduate students. The University will pass your details to Collegiate, who will contact you to arrange a contract.
This residence will be offered to postgraduate students in the the first instance however, we may allocate to undergraduate students also.
Residents are able to use the following facilities which are included in the rent:
- Cinema Room - watch your favourite films any time of the day at the Clifton Place cinema. Project the latest series or blockbuster onto the big screen and enjoy the surround sound system for an indulgent, rich cinematic experience.
- Games Room - complete with both a fusball and tennis table. If you wish to play a board game then the relaxing stylish sofas create a vibrant and unique atmosphere.
- Gym - available 24 hours a day and includes both weight and cardio machines along with entertainment screens.
All flats come with two fridge/freezers, cooker, five rings hob, microwave, vacuum cleaner, mop & bucket. Cutlery, crockery, pans and bedding are not provided. A kettle, toaster and ironing board are not provided and we therefore recommend that residents purchase these items as a group upon their arrival. Further information is available below:
- Available for postgraduate students
- 50 week contract
- 15 minute walk to centre of campus
- 10 minute walk to centre of town
- High speed broadband and WiFi connection
- Laundry Room available
- Weekly cleaning of the communal areas
- Shops nearby
- Free shuttle bus from St Davids Station to Streatham campus
- On site management
- 24 helpline and CCTV
The services and facilities provided at this residence may vary from other University residences and you are advised to check the Clifton Place website for further information.
|SC||Clifton Place||Townhouse En-Suite||£7,650.00||50|
Please note that a £250.00 deposit will be required at the time of booking.
All rooms at Clifton Place have double beds (four feet wide).
The room comes equipped with:
- Underbed storage
- Wardrobe, storage cupboard and shelving
- En-suite shower
- Study chair
An additional toilet is available on the ground floor.