Garden Hill House
Garden Hill House key facts
This house is close to a private residential area, at the end of a lane popular with walkers, amidst parkland and ponds on the Streatham campus. It has 21 rooms made up of 19 single standard rooms, one single economy and one twin standard available for single occupancy or double occupancy. There are two kitchens, two lounges, two shower rooms with toilets and two bathrooms with toilets. All but seven of the single rooms have washbasins.
To apply for Garden Hill House please select the 'Streatham Houses' option on your application form.
- 44 week contract
- Laundry facilities
- 10 minute walk/0.5 miles to centre of Streatham campus
The prices below are per room per week in pounds.
|SC||Garden Hill House||Double Occupancy Standard||£140.77||£140.77||44|
|SC||Garden Hill House||Single Occupancy Twin Standard||£97.86||£97.86||44|
|SC||Garden Hill House||Standard||£79.80||£79.80||44|
|SC||Garden Hill House||Economy||£65.31||£65.31||44|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2013/2014 fees pages.
What's in your room?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
All rooms rooms have single beds (three feet wide).
Garden Hill House is number 27 on the map below.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).