King Edward Studios key facts
This residence offers 65 self-contained studio rooms, close to St David's railway station and the Birks Grange Village side of campus. Each studio provides an open-plan living space, and includes a double bed, workspace, en-suite shower room and a small kitchenette.
This Spectrum Housing Group residence is managed by the University.
- 40 week contract
- 15 minute walk/1 mile to centre of Streatham campus
- Wifi from September 2013
- Bike storage
- Use of the communal facilities at Birks Grange Central Block
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
|SC||King Edward Studios||Studio||£5,717.60||Unavailable||40|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2014/2015 fees pages.
What's in your room?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
All rooms have double beds (four feet wide). Rooms measure approximately 4290mm x 6140mm. In some residences room sizes vary considerably. These measurements are a guide only.
King Edward Studios is number 67 on the map below.
See our interactive map for full campus map details.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).