View more images of Lafrowda Cottage on Flickr.
Lafrowda Cottage (44)
Prince of Wales Road
Exeter EX4 4PR
Lafrowda Cottage key facts
A self-contained house is on the edge of the campus. Five residents sharing the kitchen/diner, shower room and toilet.
To apply for Lafrowda Cottage please select the 'Streatham Houses' option on your application form.
- 44 week contract
- Seven minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
All rooms rooms have single beds (three feet wide).
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2015/2016 fees pages.
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Studios have a microwave or combi-oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water boiler or kettle. Our studios at Birks Grange Village and Lafrowda also have a dining table and chairs. Access to ironing boards can be arranged with your residence management team.
Please see our 2014-kitchen-guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange Village, Exeter Halls, Holland Hall, Mardon Hall and Moberley House).
If visitors or self catered students would like to eat at BGV the following rates apply:
|Self Catered Students||Visitor|