BSc Exercise and Sport Sciences
1. What has been the highlight of your time at Exeter?
The highlight of my time at Exeter was being able to make amazing friendships with people who will remain my best friends for life.
2. What will you miss the most about University?
I will miss all the excellent social aspects of university, including being able to spend a lot of time with my friends and making new friends, as well as getting to explore new interests through the wide range of societies on offer.
3. What did you enjoy about your particular programme?
I enjoyed the excellent standard of lecturing/teaching, which made the interesting topics very engaging and motivated me throughout the whole learning process.
4. What advice would you give to current and future students?
I found that during my time at Exeter it was important to maintain a healthy work-life balance, therefore keeping a good management of time would be my biggest piece of advice.
5. What are your plans now that you have graduated?
I now plan to enter full-time employment within the Pharmaceutical sector by the end of 2018.