The 2012 Hong Kong Reception was held in conjunction with the British Council
International Alumni Groups
We encourage alumni living around the world to network.
We have put together a toolkit for country contacts and other alumni to help organise their own events and activities.
The Volunteering and Event Toolkit highlights:
- Benefits of being part of an alumni group;
- The role of a country contact explained;
- Ideas for activities and events;
- Top tips for how to organise an event;
- How to invite alumni to your activity;
- How the University will help support alumni networks.
Visit our Volunteering and event toolkit page where you can download useful documents which will help you plan your event and ensure that it runs as smoothly as possible.
Alumni Facebook groups
There are several international Facebook groups for Exeter alumni. Join now to catch up with old friends, network with alumni in your country and find out about the latest events taking place near you:
If you have set up a University of Exeter alumni Facebook group for your country we would love to know. Please contact Rachael Green, International Alumni Officer, on R.Green@exeter.ac.uk.