Our world class research can benefit your business.
We are leaders in cutting-edge science, engineering, mathematics and medicine research and have a world-class reputation in the humanities and social sciences.
We can help you to:
- Solve your research and development challenges in a flexible and cost effective way.
- Grow your business and networks.
- Build a competitive edge with new intellectual property.
We are committed to conducting our business relationships with the utmost professionalism, and have set out principles we will follow when we work with you.
The University of Exeter is one of the UK's top research universities and is a member of the Russell Group.
Our research centres’ expertise is diverse, ranging from materials and manufacturing laboratories and workshops, to environmental building services, financial and business consultancy.
Our research and teaching is divided between six academic Colleges, each containing a range of related subject disciplines designed to enable interdisciplinary working. These are:
- The Business School
- College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- College of Humanities
- College of Life and Environmental Sciences
- The Medical School
- College of Social Sciences and International Studies
Contact our Colleges to find out more about the expertise they offer.