Dr Beccy Mitchell, theme lead
St Aubyn Estates developed new corporate social responsibility and sustainability policies by working with the University of Exeter.
Sustainability, Sustainable Development and Circular Economy
Corporate Social Responsibility and responsible business practices are increasingly important in developing sustainable business plans. Using our expertise in food, tourism and healthcare sectors we explore:
- Supply chain management including circular models
- Energy and low carbon transition
- Social impacts, behaviour and decision making
- Responsible innovation, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Philosophy, strategy and governance of systems of sustainability, including corporate social responsibility and governance of stakeholders
- Ethics and the social dimensions of sustainable consumption
- Sustainable buildings and the impacts of climate change on the built environment
To discuss how we can work with you, please contact us.