Dr Beccy Mitchell, theme lead
Pump International worked with the University of Exeter to develop a plan to grow their product range, services and headcount.
We work with industry to research and inform sustainable water supply, waste management and flood risk management. Particularly through our globally significant Centre for Water Systems. We undertake a variety of collaborative research, consultancy and knowledge exchange activities. Our specific expertise includes:
- Water distribution system management
- Urban drainage systems
- Application of artificial intelligence in water system management
- Flood risk management
- Water resource management
- Use of natural capital in managing water systems
- Water, climate change and sustainability
- Drones as vehicles to support data collection for catchment management
To discuss how we can work with you, please contact us.