Phone: 01392 726252 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The StreetWise Fund
The University of Exeter wants to support projects that enhance the relationship between students and permanent city residents. The StreetWise fund offers grants of up to £500 for projects linking students, local residents, community organisations and local agencies.
The remit is very broad and we are encouraging interested applicants to use their imaginations. Environmental projects, community events, and improved communication could all be relevant, and ongoing projects could also apply. We look forward to receiving applications from local community representatives as well as student organisations.
All project suggestions must be provisionally discussed with Rory Cunningham (Community Liaison Officer) before applying. You can download a Microsoft Word copy of the application form to fill in using word processing software. Alternatively you may download a pdf version of the form to print off and complete by hand:
- StreetWise funding application form for word processing (rtf)
- StreetWise funding application form for printing (pdf)
- The maximum grant available is £500.
- The grant can be used to part-fund a wider community project.
- There is no deadline for applications – grants are issued on a rolling basis.
- Successful applicants can re-apply each term, but not for the same project.
- The need for each project must be clearly evidenced.
- Other organisations and agencies working with University of Exeter students and permanent Exeter residents can apply for the fund – as long as direct student/resident collaboration can be evidenced.