Enjoy fresh new flavours in the Terrace Restaurant, including Hot Wok noodle dishes, Old El Paso Mexican meals and World To Go flame-grilled street food. Not only are we introducing these fresh new menus but food will also be available in amazing value meal deals.
Take a look at the Menu tab for full details.
Your Restaurant, Your Say
Customers are encouraged to leave feedback in the Restaurant to influence future changes to the menus.
Exciting new food concepts
This term the Terrace Restaurant in Devonshire House is offering three exciting new food concepts from recognised popular brands:
Hot Wok - A variety of delicious noodle dishes with sides.
Old El Paso - Enjoy tasty Mexican flavours with Old El Paso fajitas, nachos and buritos.
Street Food Kitchen - Choose from a burger or chicken meals deals and fish and chips special.
Did you know?
The rules on VAT mean that students are exempt from paying VAT on hot food, which is why there are separate prices for students and non-students. The University is therefore not offering a discount to students that they are not offering to staff, but simply following the VAT rules in not charging students VAT on hot food.
Meals deals from just £4.80 for a main, snack and Coca Cola drink.
Early Bird Offer
Having an early lunch will now taste even better in the Terrace Restaurant! Buy a main meal between 11am and 12noon from any of the three counters and receive a free upgrade to a meal deal. That’s a saving of around £1.00 and means you’ll receive a side and a drink for free!
- Hot Wok noodles plus a side and drink: Just £5.40 instead of £6.60 for staff and £4.50 instead of £5.50 for students
- Old El Paso Mexican main with a side and drink: Just £5.75 instead of £6.95 for staff and £4.80 instead of £5.80 for students
- Street Food Kitchen burger or chicken plus 2 sides and drink: Just £5.75 instead of £6.95 for staff and £4.80 instead of £5.80 for students
New Staff Association offer!
From 3rd to the 28th November, Staff Association members can buy a main meal any time during service from any of the three counters and receive a free upgrade to a meal deal. That’s a saving of around £1.00 and means you’ll receive a side and a drink for free!
- Hot Wok noodles plus a side and drink for just £5.40 instead of £6.60
- Old El Paso Mexican main with a side and drink for just £5.75 instead of £6.95
- Street Food Kitchen burger or chicken plus 2 sides and drink for just £5.75 instead of £6.95
Please show your Staff Association card at the till to benefit from this offer.
The University of Exeter recognises its responsibility to carry out its procurement activities in an environmentally and socially responsible manner. We encourage our suppliers and contractors to minimise negative environmental and social effects associated with the products and services they provide. We also strive to ensure that local and smaller suppliers are not discriminated against in the procurement process and specifications.
Great service, I will be back.
Would definitely recommend, nice atmosphere, nice food, friendly staff.