The University's Campus Services runs 7 catering outlets in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
Fully accessible outlet.
At La Touche Café we are proud of the international recipes we offer, using local meat and vegetable suppliers wherever possible. We are open throughout the week, based in Building:One at the Business School.
- vegetarian salad bar including seeds and homemade dressings
- Italian menu offering fresh, cooked to order pasta and pizza dishes including gluten free options
- 'Worldwide’ Asian inspired chicken dishes which we change frequently
- sandwiches and baguettes.
Our freshly made pasta dishes are available to take away.
Did you know?
The rules on VAT mean that students are exempt from paying VAT on hot food, which is why there are separate prices for students and non-students. The University is therefore not offering a discount to students that they are not offering to staff, but simply following the VAT rules in not charging students VAT on hot food.
- Any 5 items and a cup of tea: £3.75 (students), £4.50 (non-students)
2 for £10.50*
Buy two pizza/pasta dishes and two sides for just £10.50
*£12.50 for staff
Lunchtime Meal Deal 'Bolt Ons'
Expiry Date: ongoing
Bolt on A: Buy a sandwich, wrap or panini and add a bottle of water and piece of fruit for only £1 extra
Bolt on B: Buy a sandwich wrap or panini and add any regular hot drink, fizzy drink or bottle of water, plus crisps, loaf cake or fruit for only £1.50 extra
This offer is available at the following outlets:
- The Terrace Restaurant
- La Touche
- The Roundhouse