The University's Campus Services runs 7 catering outlets in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
Fully accessible outlet.
Open 08:30-14:30, Monday to Friday, during term time only. Located at the Peter Chalk Centre (#17 on Campus Map)
A warm welcome awaits at the Roundhouse in the Peter Chalk Centre. There is indoor and outdoor seating available and you can eat in or take away.
- Grumpy Mule Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance and Organic Seal certified hot drinks and frappuccinos
- Hot slices, pasties and sausage rolls
- Hot breakfast baps
- Sandwiches and baguettes
- Seasonal soup
- A selection of cold drinks
- Delicious homemade cakes
- Crisps and snacks
Did you know?
The rules on VAT mean that students are exempt from paying VAT on hot food, which is why there are separate prices for students and non-students. The University is therefore not offering a discount to students that they are not offering to staff, but simply following the VAT rules in not charging students VAT on hot food.
- Grab a bacon bap or breakfast panini with a regular hot drink for just £3.50
- Have any pastry and a regular hot drink for £2.50
Soup and a Roll
Come and try our soup and a roll deal. Just £2 for students and £2.50 for staff!
Lunchtime Meal Deal
Buy a sandwich, packet of crisps or a slice of loaf cake, a piece of fruit and a drink* for just £4.25.
*choose from a bottle of water, can, or regular hot drink