The University's Campus Services operates all the Market Place shops in a environmentally and socially responsible manner.
Fully accessible outlet.
Open every day in term time, open weekdays only during vacations (see opening times for full details). Located in the Forum (#3 on Campus Map)
- Sweet and savoury baked goods
- Drinks, sandwiches and snacks
- Groceries - fresh, tinned and packets
- International range
- Stationery, newspapers and magazines
- Cleaning products and toiletries
- Gifts and University branded items
Did you know?
The rules on VAT mean that students are exempt from paying VAT on hot food, which is why there are separate prices for students and non-students. The University is therefore not offering a discount to students that they are not offering to staff, but simply following the VAT rules in not charging students VAT on hot food.
The meal deal operates in all our Market Place shops and contains:
- A sandwich
- Crisps, popcorn or fruit
- A 500ml drink