- Key contacts and about us
- A-Z of services
- News and events
- Business Support
- Cafes and Shops
- Campus Services Help Desk
- Car Parking
- Estate Development Service
- Event Exeter
- Facilities Management
- Family Centre
- Fresh Ideas
- Print & Copy Services
- Reed Hall
- Estate Patrol
- University Reception
- Staff intranet
The Estate Development Service offers furniture procurement.
Furniture and equipment
The Estate Development Service offers a complete furniture design and procurement service from individual items to complete refurbishment and new build projects.
Our furniture service includes:
- Analysis of the requirements.
- Provision of product suggestions.
- Obtaining furniture layouts.
- Provision of detailed quotes.
- Placing of orders.
- Coordination of deliveries.
- Dealing with after-sales queries.
We aim to provide 'best value' solutions using existing contracts and agreements or negotiating prices with suppliers. Our expertise and extensive knowledge of the furniture market helps Colleges and Services save time and money whilst ensuring that legislative requirements and environmental sustainability are met.
Furniture for all types of applications, including:
- Reception areas.
- Lecture, seminar and meeting rooms.
- Break-out areas, common rooms and cafe areas.