- Key contacts and about us
- A-Z of services
- News and events
- Business Support
- Cafes and Shops
- Campus Services Help Desk
- Car Parking
- Estate Development Service
- Event Exeter
- Family Centre
- Fresh Ideas
- Legal and Insurance Services
- Print & Copy Services
- Reed Hall
- University Reception
- Staff intranet
The Estate Development Service is responsible for long term maintenance.
Long term maintenance
Long Term Maintenance Projects are planned according to their priority in terms of health and safety, changes to regulatory requirements and protection of the fabric of the University’s estate.
Examples of long term maintenance projects include:
- Upgrade/replacement of boilers heating systems and air handling systems.
- Roof repairs/replacement.
- Asbestos removal.
- High and low voltage electrical switchgear replacement.
- Replacement/upgrade of gas mains.
- Upgrade/replacement of fire and intruder alarm systems.
- Structural and brickwork repair/replacement.
- Road and footpath repairs.
- Window and door replacements.
The Estate Development Service is responsible for all University projects that are over £25,000 in value or require management under the Construction Design and Management (CDM) regulations. Smaller projects and planned and reactive maintenance are managed by Property Services.