- Key contacts and about us
- A-Z of services
- News and events
- Business Support
- Cafes and shops
- Campus Services Help Desk
- Car Parking
- Estate Development Service
- Event Exeter
- Family Centre
- Fresh Ideas
- Legal and Insurance Services
- Print and Copy Services
- Reed Hall
- University Reception
Print and Copy Services form an integral part in supplying the printing and copying requirements for the University. Located on the ground floor of Northcote House, you are welcome to pay us a visit at any time, and we can now be accessed via the new entrance to the Forum.
Our skilled team use the latest digital equipment to provide clients with high-speed turnarounds. We can take a file, send back a PDF proof for approval and then print… with fast turnaround, without any compromise on quality. We can offer exceptional image quality with the highest resolution available – 2400 x 2400 dpi printing on a finished size up to SRA3 (450mm x 320mm), producing smooth colour sweeps, sharp high-resolution photographs, crisp, clean text, outstanding gradients, fine detail and now giving the availability of colour bleed to the edge of the finished document.
Print and Copy Services have recently replenished the production copying / printing fleet to a higher quality and specification, mono and colour capability. Now offering a range of printed products, also printing on silk / glossy paper and up to a card thickness of 300gsm, competing with the same quality as you would expect from any high street printer. Whether it is letterheads, business cards, glossy or matt brochures, we can quote on any type of job and of course there is no VAT on any of the work we do.
There are a range of papers and card held in stock, alongside a selection of recycled papers of popular demand.
There are many advantages to choosing digital printing, but talk to us about your requirements and we will help you to decide which print process is right for you.
Benefits of digital printing
- Our digital print department can produce finished material much faster than short, lithographic print runs and is more cost-effective.
- We can print different versions of the same project within a single print-run.
- We can personalise printed material with names, addresses or other relevant information – all at the same time.
- More specialised print projects, such as self-adhesive overlays and window signs, or even waterproof and tear-resistant notice.
- Mono copying and on-line printing.
- Large format poster printing B0, A0, A1 and A2.
- Booklet printing A3, A4, A5.
- Flyer printing.
- Leaflet printing.
- Tags, labels and CD sleeves.
- Greeting cards.
- Folder printing.
- Short run digital printing specialist.
- Business stationery including letterheads, compliment slips and business cards.
- Stapling, thermal or comb binding for your publications.
- Invitation cards.
- Huge range of environmentally friendly paper and card choices.
- Free delivery Streatham, St Luke’s and Cornwall Campuses.
For full details of prices please see our Costs section.
If you are ordering stationery then please see the stationery section where you can find online forms and guidance about the University's visual identity.
Poster printing: could all requests for posters be sent by email. You will be notified by return email upon completion and they can be collected from Print Services, Students' Wing, Northcote House.