- Key contacts and about us
- A-Z of services
- News and events
- Business Support
- Cafes and Shops
- Campus Services Help Desk
- Car Parking
- Estate Development Service
- Event Exeter
- Family Centre
- Fresh Ideas
- Legal and Insurance Services
- Print and Copy Services
- Reed Hall
- University Reception
If you would like to order stationery please email your request for letterheads and compliment slips to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online forms.
You can order:
- Letterheads for colleges,
- Letterheads for professional services,
- Compliments slips for colleges,
- Compliments slips for professional services.
All colleges and professional services should use pre-printed letterheads add compliments slips which are printed to the University's visual identity guidelines.
Prices can be found on the costs page.
Please read these instructions before ordering your stationary using our online forms.
- A separate form should be completed for each subject discipline and eligible Centre within your College.
Eligible centres are those approved as sub-brands by the Vice-Chancellor’s Executive Group. The majority of Centres will not be sub-brands and, in visual identity terms for stationery, will be treated in exactly the same way as subject disciplines.
- Please complete the form exactly as shown in the example on the left side of the form so the information can be transferred to the stationery templates without rekeying.
- The contact information (telephone, fax, email, web) is generic. Please indicate office contact details for the subject discipline concerned.
Individual contact details should be added when the letter is written after the name and title of the writer. All phone/fax numbers should be expressed in the international style: +44 (0) 1392 72nnnn.
- Please complete the form and submit it. It will go to Print Services who will send you a proof for approval.
- Once approved, Print Services will print and deliver your order.
- Compliments slips fall into two categories: (a) generic compliments slips for the use of the whole College and (b) personalised compliments slips.
- The address and contact information submitted on the letterheads form will be used on the generic compliment slips.
You should submit the appropriate address when requesting either personalised compliments slips or compliment slips for a specific discipline. You won't have to type the address every time for multiple submissions. If the address remains unchanged, complete the first form, submit it, then click the back button on your web browser to return to the form.
The form will still be populated with the previously entered details so you only have to overwrite name, title and any other details that have changed, before submitting the second form. A sequence of any number of forms can be submitted in this way.
- A separate form should be completed for each personalised compliments slip required by individuals.
- We recommend that the individual’s name should be in the following format: Title (optional in respect of Mr/Mrs/Ms);preferred first name; surname, without the use of other initials although we respect the right of individuals to include them if they wish.
- Please complete the form and submit.
- Print Services will send you a proof for approval.
We charge the following prices for stationery:
|Letterheads - 500||£25|
|Letterheads - 1000||£45|
|Letterheads - 2000||£84|
|Letterheads - 3000||£120|
|Letterheads - 4000||£144|
|Letterheads - 5000||£150|
|Compliment slips - 500||£22.25|
|Compliment slips -1000||£24|
|Compliment slips -2000||£40|
|Compliment slips -3000-5000||£48|