Careers and placement fair
Careers and Placement Fair
23rd October 2013
Our 2013 Careers and Placement Fair is now full.
This fair is aimed at current Exeter students from all disciplines and all years of study. Students are advised they can use the fair as a fact-finding event if they are not sure of the career path they want to follow, as a way to meet and find out more details about particular employers or to investigate further study options.
Our 2012 fair was fully booked with a waiting list by the summer so if you are interested in attending, we strongly recommend that book as soon as possible.
- Tier 1 – Private Sector, Central Government (including regional branches), Recruitment Agencies - £395 + VAT
- Tier 2 – Local Government, Professional Bodies and Associations, Higher Education Institutions - £250 + VAT
- Tier 3 – Small and Medium Enterprises (250 or fewer staff), Registered Charities (over 250 staff) - £125 + VAT
- Tier 4 – Micro Businesses (fewer than 10 staff), Registered Charities (250 or fewer) - £75 + VAT
If more than one Tier applies to your organisation, please note that you will be required to pay the higher charge. If you have any queries, please contact us.
The charges include:
- a stand space (2m length x 1.5m depth x 2m height)
- one table and 2 chairs
- an electrical point
- a standard entry in our fair booklet
- hyperlink from the Employability and Graduate Development Service’s website to your organisation’s website.
- wi-fi access (if requested)
- lunch for 2 exhibitors
- tea, coffee and mineral water available throughout the day
- car parking permit for 1 vehicle
The Great Hall and The Sanctuary, University of Exeter, Stocker Road, Exeter, Devon EX4 4PZ
From 8.30am to 4.00pm on the day. Student helpers will be available throughout these times.
The fair is open to students from 11.00am to 3.00pm.
A hot lunch will be available for exhibitors at the nearby Terrace Restaurant from 11.45am. Time-slots and tickets will be distributed to exhibitors on the day.
In 2012 we had 80 exhibitors and approximately 2200 students visit the fair.
Cancellation must be received in writing by emailing Natalie Horlock, Employer Liaison Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday 2nd September 2013. Cancellations received after this date will result in the full cost being incurred. Failure to attend the Fair, regardless of reason, will result in the full charge being levied.
Find out more
To discuss inclusion in the Careers and Placement Fair, please contact:
Employer Liaison Officer
Tel: 01392 724418