- Advertise Graduate Vacancies
- Targeted Emails
- Advertise Casual, Part-time and Vacation Work
- Internships and Placements
- International Employers
- Career Mentor Scheme
- Careers Fairs
- Recruitment Presentations
- Drop Ins and Showcase Events
- Recruiter in Residence
- Recruitment Interviews
- Advertising Opportunities
- Sponsorship and Endorsement
- Skills Sessions
- Mock Interviews
- Widen Your Options
- Term Dates and Booking Information
- Contact us
Law Careers Fair
Law Careers Fair
Wednesday 19th November 2014
Bookings are now open for this event. If you would like to book a stand space you will need to register as an employer, or log in if you are already registered, to do this click here. You will then need to complete the on-line booking form, entitled ‘Law Careers Fair 2014’.
This fair is aimed at current Exeter students from all disciplines and all years of study. Students are advised to use the fair to meet and find out more details about particular exhibitors and opportunities available.
Our 2013 fair was fully booked with a waiting list by early June so if you are interested in attending, we strongly recommend that you book as soon as possible.
||£425 + VAT|
||£150 + VAT|
|4||£100 + VAT|
If more than one Tier applies to your organisation, please note that you will be required to pay the higher charge. If you have any queries, please contact us.
The charges include:
- a stand space (2m x 1.5m x 2m height)
- one table and 2 chairs
- an electrical point
- a standard entry in our fair booklet
- hyperlink from the Employability & Graduate Development Service’s website to your organisation’s website.
- wi-fi access
- lunch for 2 exhibitors (additional lunches will be chargeable)
- tea, coffee and water available throughout the day
- use of the complimentary coach to and from the train station
- car parking permit for one vehicle (additional parking spaces will be chargeable)
Invoicing will take place after the event. Failure to provide accurate invoicing details may result in a processing fee of up to £30.
The Great Hall, University of Exeter, Stocker Road, Exeter, Devon EX4 4PZ
From 9.00am to 5.00pm on the day. Student helpers will be available throughout these times.
The fair is open to students from 1.00pm to 4.00pm.
A hot lunch will be available for exhibitors at the nearby Terrace Restaurant from 11.30am. Tickets are distributed to exhibitors on the day.
Deliveries & Collection:
Deliveries in advance of the fair date will only be accepted on 18th November between 9am – 4pm. Deliveries on the day are not accepted. All deliveries are the responsibility of the exhibiting organisation. The University of Exeter cannot accept responsibility for any loss of, or damage to, items that are delivered to campus.
It is the responsibility of the exhibitors to ensure that any goods for collection are packaged and labelled accordingly. Items must be collected no later than 5pm on the day of the fair.
In 2013 we had 58 exhibitors and approximately 800 students visit the fair.
Cancellation must be received in writing by emailing Natalie Horlock, Employer Liaison Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday 29th September 2014. Cancellations received after this date will result in the full cost being incurred. Failure to attend the Fair, regardless of reason, will result in the full charge being levied.
To discuss inclusion in the Law Careers Fair, please contact:
Employer Liaison Officer
Tel: 01392 724418