Law careers fair
Law Careers Fair
13th November 2013
Bookings are now open! Click here.
This fair is aimed at current Exeter students from all disciplines and all years of study. Students are advised to use the fair to meet and find out more details about particular exhibitors and opportunities available.
Our 2012 fair was fully booked with a waiting list by the summer so if you are interested in attending, we strongly recommend that book as soon as possible.
- Tier 1 – Private Sector, Central Government (including regional branches), Recruitment Agencies - £395 + VAT
- Tier 2 - Local Government, Professional Bodies and Associations, Higher Education Institutions - £250 + VAT
- Tier 3 – Small and Medium Enterprises (250 or fewer staff), Registered Charities (over 250 staff) - £125 + VAT
- Tier 4 - Micro Businesses (10 or fewer staff), Registered Charities (250 or fewer staff) - £75 + VAT
The charges include:
- a stand space (2m x 1.5m x 2m height)
- one table and 2 chairs
- an electrical point
- a standard entry in our fair booklet
- hyperlink from the Employability & Graduate Development Service’s website to your organisation’s website.
- wi-fi access (if requested)
- lunch for 2 exhibitors
- tea, coffee and water available throughout the day
- use of the complimentary coach to and from the train station
- car parking permit for one vehicle
The Great Hall, University of Exeter, Stocker Road, Exeter, Devon EX4 4PZ
From 9.00am to 5.00pm on the day. Student helpers will be available throughout these times.
The fair is open to students from 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
A hot lunch will be available for exhibitors at the nearby Terrace Restaurant from 11.45am. Tickets are distributed to exhibitors on the day.
In 2012 we had 40 exhibitors and approximately 400 students visit the fair. Please note that numbers were reduced due to serious flooding of the South West region on the day.
Cancellation must be received in writing by emailing Natalie Horlock, Employer Liaison Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday 30th September 2013. Cancellations received after this date will result in the full cost being incurred. Failure to attend the Fair, regardless of reason, will result in the full charge being levied.
To discuss inclusion in the Law Careers Fair, please contact:
Employer Liaison Officer
Tel: 01392 724418