- Advertise Graduate Vacancies
- Advertise Casual, Part-time and Vacation Work
- Internships and Placements
- International Employers
- Career Mentor Scheme
- Skills Training
- Careers Fairs
- Recruitment Presentations
- Drop Ins and Showcase Events
- Recruitment Interviews
- Targeted Emails
- Advertising Opportunities
- Sponsorship and Endorsement
- Term Dates and Booking Information
- Contact us
Providing skills sessions are an excellent way to get involved on campus, helping students learn the skills they need for their job-hunting and future careers, whilst making your company known to them.
Our skills sessions take place throughout the year.
There is no charge to run a skills session.
We take care of all the details for each event, including: locating a suitable venue, advertising the session to students and monitoring student on-line sign up. All you need to do is send a suitably qualified member of staff to run the session.
Typical sessions include:
- Interview skills
- Mock interviews - please see Mock interviews - details for employers
- Application skills
- Preparing for an assessment centre
- Commercial awareness workshops
We are always open to suggestions for new and exciting ways to assist our students, so if you have an idea for something else we can run, please get in touch.
We also run a highly successful Career Mentor Scheme allowing businesses to build mentoring partnerships with our students.
Alumni who wish to conduct mock interviews, should contact Emma McFadyen, Alumni Volunteer Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01392 725632.
For all other enquiries, please get in touch with:
Employer Liaison Officer
Tel: 01392 724418