- The University of Exeter & your career
- My Career Zone
- Career research
- Skills training and events
- Part-time jobs
- Graduate jobs
- CVs, applications, interviews
- Global employability
- Enterprise and self-employment
- Postgraduate Researchers and Research Staff
- Information for graduates
- Information for employers
- Information for staff
- Contact us
Skills for job hunting - Exeter Campuses
Looking for your first graduate-level job can be a daunting experience. We provide a range of skills sessions to equip you with the skills you'll need to get the job.
The session below are on the Exeter Campuses, see our Cornwall Campus events.
All of our skills training sessions and employability events can be booked through My Career Zone.
|Regular Job hunting skills sessions include:|
|The Interview Experience||Employer Mock Interviews|
|Interview skills||CV and job application skills|
|Understanding psychometric testing||Understanding assessment centres|