Your Careers Service
The University of Exeter Career Zone service is here to help you to:
- become more employable,
- make choices about your future career,
- find suitable opportunities, and
- be successful in selection processes.
The navigation menu down the left hand side of this site provides you with access to information about our support and services, you can also see our A to Z of support.
Where to find us
You can find us in our Career Zones in Exeter and Cornwall. These are dedicated spaces where you can access career related materials, get your CV or covering letter checked over by our Information Team and have careers advice appointments.
Careers support online
My Career Zone is our web based system available to all current University of Exeter students and recent graduates of up to 3 years. You can use My Career Zone to:
- Find graduate jobs
- Find casual and part-time jobs
- Find volunteering opportunities
- Find Internships and placements
- Book employability events and skills sessions
- Search our careers factsheets and FAQ's
Access My Career Zone through the student portal, or by going directly to www.exeter.ac.uk/mycareerzone