Your Careers Service
This website contains a range of resources to help you plan your career and improve your employability. We have a range of offline resources too, many of which are available in the Career Zones on the Streatham campus, and the Penryn Campus.
Students and graduates are welcome to come in and use the computers for careers research or browse through the files, magazines, brochures and other resources any time we are open.
- Podcasts - A series of podcasts on a range of topics from 'Choosing a Career' to 'Interview Success'.
- Training videos - Available to view online (password required), these videos include; The Graduate Job Interview - making an impact; At the assessment centre; Journey to work; Boosting your employability; and Graduates in SMEs (small to medium enterprises)
- Loan library - We hold a range of books on psychometric testing, which can be taken out on 7 day loan.
- Business cards - In order to help students and recent alumni at careers fairs, employer presentations and other networking events, students can order their own, personalised business cards from Print Services.
- Resources from training sessions - Many of the presentations and resources used in our training sessions and events can be found online.