- The University of Exeter & your career
- My Career Zone
- Career research
- Skills training and events
- Part-time jobs
- Graduate jobs
- CVs, applications, interviews
- Global employability
- Enterprise and self-employment
- Postgraduate Researchers and Research Staff
- Information for graduates
- Information for employers
- Information for staff
- Contact us
Your Careers Service
This website contains a range of resources to help you plan your career and improve your employability. We have a range of offline resources too, many of which are available in our Information rooms located in the Career Zone on the Streatham campus, and at the Careers Advisory Service in Tremough.
Students and graduates are welcome to come in and use the computers for careers research or browse through the files, magazines, brochures and other resources any time we are open.
- Podcasts - A series of podcasts on a range of topics from 'Choosing a Career' to 'Interview Success'.
- Training videos - Available to view online (password required), these videos include; The Graduate Job Interview - making an impact; At the assessment centre; Journey to work; Boosting your employability; and Graduates in SMEs (small to medium enterprises)
- Loan library - We hold a range of books, mainly on job hunting skills and psychometric testing, which can be taken out on 7 day loan.
- DVD library - The Information Room has dvds on applying for work, going to job interviews, completing application forms and attending assessment centres. These are not available to take away but can be viewed in the Information Room.
- Business cards - In order to help students and recent alumni at careers fairs, employer presentations and other networking events, students can order their own, personalised business cards from Print Services.
- Resources from training sessions - Many of the presentations and resources used in our training sessions and events can be found online.