- The University of Exeter & your career
- My Career Zone
- Career research
- Skills training and events
- Part-time jobs
- Graduate jobs
- CVs, applications, interviews
- Global employability
- Enterprise and self-employment
- Postgraduate Researchers and Research Staff
- Information for graduates
- Information for employers
- Information for staff
- Contact us
Check out this great resource from Save the Student listing Graduate Scheme Deadlines from top employers.
Search for graduate jobs
Our online database My Career Zone contains vacancies from graduate employers in a wide range of sectors who are specifically targeting Exeter students and graduates.
Below are the most recently added jobs, but there are many more within the system.
International students may find this guide on Working in the UK after your studies useful.
If you're struggling to find work you can speak to us about looking for a graduate job.
Need some extra help?
Why not speak to one of our Careers Consultants about finding graduate-level work. Before you book an appointment with us please ensure you have:
- Considered carefully what motivates you for a graduate career
- Seen what internships and work placements are available
- Made sure your CV is up to date and effective
When you have completed these steps you can Book an Appointment