- The University of Exeter & your career
- My Career Zone
- Career research
- Skills training and events
- Part-time jobs
- Graduate jobs
- CVs, applications, interviews
- Global employability
- Enterprise and self-employment
- Postgraduate Researchers and Research Staff
- Information for graduates
- Information for employers
- Information for staff
- Contact us
External job sources
The University of Exeter's online database My Career Zone contains vacancies and internships from employers specifically targeting Exeter students and graduates, however there are obviously a wide range of other places to search for jobs external to the University.
There are many external job sources listed in our Employment Sector pages.
Regional, national and International job information
Do you know where you want to work? Are you heading to the city or hoping to stay in your home county or even trying to get overseas?
Start by looking here for information on looking for jobs in a specific location.