The key objectives of the Legal Services Office are:
- To be the sole contact point for legal queries in the University
- To save the University time and money by handling legal queries
- To increase accessibility to legal advice within the University
- To help the University manage and minimise its legal risk
- To provide training and updates to University staff on legal issues
The Legal Services Office has appointed a panel of external solicitors to ensure that the University receives the best quality legal advice. Our aim is to provide an efficient and cost effective service for all legal matters, dealing internally wherever possible and liaising with our external panel if necessary to ensure a seamless service to Colleges and Professional Services.
Unfortunately the Legal Services Office cannot act on behalf of students. If you are a student and require legal advice, please contact The Guild.