We have Clearing and Adjustment vacancies in a range of subjects at our campuses in Exeter and Penryn in Cornwall. For further details select the appropriate button below according to your fee status and choice of campus.
If you have your final results and are not currently holding an offer with the University you will be able to submit an application if you find a programme of interest. If you are still awaiting your final results you should instead pre-register your interest.
Existing Exeter offer holders will be automatically considered for an Alternative Offer if we are unable to confirm your existing offer. Offer holders studying curricula other than GCE A levels should email their final results to Admissions at email@example.com.
Clearing and Adjustment vacancies available
- Exeter vacancies for UK / EU applicants
- Exeter vacancies for International applicants
- Penryn campus, Cornwall vacancies for UK / EU applicants
- Penryn campus, Cornwall vacancies for International applicants
You can also telephone our Admissions Team between 09.00 – 17.00 UK time on:
- Phone (UK): 0300 555 60 60
- Phone (EU/International): +44 (0)1392 723044
Clearing 2018: Awaiting your results?
Pre-register your details to receive more information and an alert when we update our vacancies. Sign up now.