The Stannary supplies hot and cold food and drinks during the day and converts to a bar and concert venue in the evening
The Penryn Campus has all the world-class facilities needed to foster creativity, research and teaching excellence, and a vibrant social life for our staff and students:
- Accommodation. We offer exceptional accommodation just a couple of minutes’ walk from all the academic and social facilities.
- Campus security. A team of staff maintain campus security for student, staff and visitors.
- Car parking. The campus is focused on sustainable travel, so there is limited parking available. Accessible parking spaces for disabled drivers are available.
- Childcare. The Woodlane Nursery in Falmouth provides students and staff with high quality childcare.
- Eating, drinking, shopping. Students and staff on campus can enjoy the available restaurant, bar and shop facilities.
- Falmouth Exeter Plus. Falmouth Exeter Plus provides a range of services to both the University of Exeter and Falmouth University.
- Fitness Centre. Our Fitness Centre provides opportunities for students, staff and the wider community, of all levels and ability, to participate in sport and physical activity.
- IT services. Penryn Campus students are supported by dedicated IT services and access to the exehub student portal.
- Library. The Library Service supports students from the University of Exeter, Penryn Campus and Falmouth University.
- Mailroom. The Mailroom handles the distribution of all incoming, internal and outgoing mail for the campus.
- Meeting and conferences. The One Stop Shop is the first port of call for meeting and conference booking requirements.
- Reprographics. The Reprographics department handles all printing and photocopying requirements.
- The Exchange. The Penryn Campus's £10m learning, teaching and research hub gives students access to the full spectrum of academic and support services in one welcoming place.
- The Environment and Sustainability Institute. The ESI leads cutting-edge, interdisciplinary research into solutions to problems of environmental change; in so doing we are enhancing people's lives by improving their relationships with the environment.
- The Science and Engineering Research Support Facility. The University of Exeter’s new £5.5 million Science and Engineering Research Support Facility (SERSF) is bringing pioneering business, science and engineering together at the Penryn Campus.