Innovation in Higher Level Skills
The project aims to:
- Identify the skills and knowledge gaps within SME and micro-businesses in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
- Work with businesses to design training and short courses aimed at filling these gaps.
We are particularly looking for businesses interested in skills training in renewable energy and in export markets but all expressions of interest are welcomed. If we are unable to include you in this project, we may be able to signpost you to an alternative.
In the long term, this approach will lead to the increased provision of co-created higher level skills training for businesses within Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. By working with businesses in this way, the market relevance of training will be enhanced and alternative delivery methods can be explored.
There are a number of ways your business may be able to get involved in this project:
- Work with us to identify the skills and knowledge gaps within your business and to develop training to fill these gaps.
- Attend training courses and CPD courses, and provide feedback on their relevance to your business needs and the best method of course delivery.
- Host a student intern for 3 – 6 weeks to resolve an identified business issue or need - some of which we anticipate will be funded placements.
If you are interested in working with us on this project, please contact:
|Danielle Farrow (Project Support Officer)||01326 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Details of events and courses funded by the project will be posted here shortly.