Information for current students
Penryn Campus-based University of Exeter students can seek assistance from both the Student Information Desk, based in the Peter Lanyon Building, and The Compass, located on level 0 of the Exchange. No matter where you go, you will find patient and friendly staff who can either answer your query immediately or put you in contact with someone who can resolve your issue quickly.
Student Information Desk
The Student Information Desk (SID) should be the first point of contact for all academic queries. SID staff can help you with:
- Submission and return of coursework
- Questions associated with issues related to student support, admissions and student recruitment, registry, and finance
- Bookings of all vehicle hires for staff and postgraduate research students - including coach travel where required
- Organising the collection and receipt of couriered parcels - including overseas and dry ice shipments
Telephone: +44 (0)1326 371800
This service, which assists both University of Exeter and Falmouth University students with more general issues related to student life (including academic skills development, accessibility, accommodation, dyslexia support, health and wellbeing, international student support, student finance, and your student card), works on two levels:
- As a physical space – This welcoming, student-owned space caters to varying needs of privacy. There are seven bookable, sound-proof rooms that services will be able to use to meet with and counsel/advise/help you with all matters relating to your student life.
- As a point of access – You can walk in for a range of multiple queries that will then be referred to the relevant services and departments on campus. We will make sure you are supported and informed throughout this process.
Telephone: Penryn Campus – 01326 370460 or Falmouth Campus – 01326 213735