A Day in the Life
A sampling of the things you'll experience as an undergraduate at the University of Exeter's Penryn Campus:
You can also find more films on our YouTube channel:
- Find out about the importance of undergraduate field courses in the Centre for Ecology and Conservation
- Learn about Cornwall as a natural laboratory with undergraduate geographers
- Hear from History students on why they chose to study at the Penryn Campus
- Academics and students discuss the BSc Environmental Science programme
- See what an Open Day looks like (in just over two minutes)
We'd love to have you visit and experience the Penryn Campus for yourself. We have two more Offer-Holder Visit Days this spring: 28th February and 14th March. Find out more here!
You can also...
Read our student profiles, where undergraduate talk about their experiences of living and studying at the University of Exeter, Penryn Campus.