Watch our films
Undergraduate students talk about their experiences of living and studying at the University of Exeter, Penryn Campus.
Our next Open Day is on Saturday 27 September 2014.
Watch more films
The following links go to our YouTube channel.
- Find out about the importance of undergraduate field courses in the Centre for Ecology and Conservation
- Learn about Cornwall as a natural laboratory with undergraduate geographers
- Hear from History students on why they chose to study at the Penryn Campus
- Academics and students discuss the new BSc Environmental Science programme
- See what last June’s Open Day looked like (in just over two minutes)
You can also...
Read our student profiles, where undergraduate talk about their experiences of living and studying at the University of Exeter, Penryn Campus.