See what the country’s happiest students think about studying and living in one of the UK’s most beautiful areas.
Our next Offer Holder Visit Days are on Saturday 15 February, Saturday 1 March and Saturday 15 March 2014; our next Open Day is Saturday 14 June 2014. Check back nearer the time for more details. Meanwhile, have a look at what some of current students think:
- Becky Holdsworth, BA English and History
- Meera Rajasooriar, BA Politics and International Studies
- Charlotte Franklin, BEng Mining Engineering
- Daniel Sinclair, BSc Renewable Energy
- Beth Partridge, BA History
- Chris Lewis, BA History and Politics
- Tomas Goodgame, BSc Conservation Biology and Ecology
- Miranda Walter, BSc Conservation Biology and Ecology
You can also...
Watch our films where undergraduate students talk about their experiences of living and studying at the University of Exeter, Penryn Campus.