How to order
How to order
Fresh Ideas provide a range of refreshments for meetings, events and functions taking place on the Streatham or St Luke's campuses.
Take a look at our menus, choose a service style for your booking then select the menu items you would like to order against that service style price throughout your booking.
- Internal customers can book online - please ensure you have registered and signed in before you begin your order.
- External customers please use our external order form at least 5 days before the event.
- Late orders - if your event is taking place in the next 2 working days please use the late order form.
Important Booking Information
- Please note that any bookings for Reed Hall should be made directly with the Event Exeter team.
- Other restrictions apply to deliveries to various rooms across campus - take a look at our Room Delivery Guide for details.
- Please read the Fresh Ideas Terms and Conditions prior to ordering.
- We are unable to take verbal bookings.
A new Help Guide has been written to assist customers through the booking process and provides tips on things such as editing bookings, repeating bookings and adding notes.
Special dietary requirements
If you have any guests with special dietary requirements, please advise us at the time of making your online booking. A list of special diets can be found within the Dietary Requirements section on the 'Checkout Screen'. Please select the appropriate diet. If the diet required isn't listed, then please select 'Special Dietary Request' from the drop down list and then go back to the previous page - 'Review your order' and type in the dietary requirements into the catering notes box. For multiple dietary requirements, these can be added on the drop down list as required.