Education and Academic Services Division
Education and Academic Services brings together our vital functions of supporting both students and academic colleagues.
I could not be prouder to head up a team of such committed and talented colleagues.
Linda Peka, Deputy Registrar and Executive Divisional Director of Education and Academic Services
Headed by Linda Peka, Education and Academic Services brings together all the key administration and educational support that underpins our students’ experience. Building upon solid foundations, and now with the exciting addition of sports colleagues, the division will work collaboratively to create the conditions for student and academic success.
Education and Academic Services (EAS) includes the following elements:
- Faculty Professional Services Leadership
The Directors of Faculty Operations provide strategic leadership for all professional services within the faculty to ensure it meets its strategic objectives and that the embedded and aligned professional services support helps to deliver academic and student success.
- Rachel Burn, Director of Faculty Operations, Faculty of Health and Life Sciences (HLS)
- Clare Wydell, Director of Faculty Operations, Faculty of Environment, Science and Economy (ESE)
- Tom Begbie, Director of Faculty Operations, Faculty of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (HASS)
- Amie Fulton, Director of Cornwall Operations
- Faculty Operations
- Arts and Culture
- Teaching Enhancement, Quality Assurance, Policy and Standards
- Education and Student Support