Student Employability and Academic Success
Student Employability & Academic Success (SEAS)
Our goal is to help students prepare for life and work after University, offering quality assistance and advice throughout their course, and for as long as they need it after Graduation.
Our information and events are categorised into the stages 'Decide', 'Plan', and 'Compete' to help students/graduates get the right information at the right time to suit their career planning. More information can be found on our Career Planning Webpages.
How do we help?
Without being exhaustive, some of the key services that the Career Zone offers are:
- Careers Guidance and Advice
- CV and application form advice
- Employer events
- Advice on finding work experience, graduate jobs, or postgraduate study
- Guidance for interviews and assessment centres
- Employability skills development
- Managed student and graduate internship schemes
- Professional work experience programmes
- In curriculum lectures, seminars and workshops
- Global opportunities