We are keen to hear at any time from individuals with their own funding, or who have opportunities to apply for such funding and who would like to join the ESI to conduct projects across our research themes (please e-mail Professor Kevin J Gaston). We are particularly interested in research into:
- Renewable energy including heat and cooling and, marine, wind and solar renewables,
- sustainable mining and minerals resourcing,
- biodiversity science including ecosystem and landscape processes,
- the socioeconomic transition to an environmentally sustainable economy and,
- interdisciplinary applied mathematics including computational statistics, data modelling, system dynamics, control, optimization and/or computation.
The following new funded studentships are available.
Click on the links for further details and how to apply.