Exeter's fantastic location and the diverse range of attractions within close proximity, make it the ideal base for a group visit. Image courtesy of Exeter City Council.
The University of Exeter provides the ideal base for a group visit to the city of Exeter and surrounding Devon. Our self-contained Streatham campus offers a range of accommodation, set in the back-drop of 300 acres of woodlands and gardens. With extensive catering and sports facilities, our experienced team can tailor an event to your needs and will be on hand before, during and after your stay.
We are very lucky to have a great variety of groups who choose to stay with us, many of whom return year on year. Here are just a few reasons to return:
- Self-contained campus with excellent transport links and parking available
- The ideal base for a group visit to Exeter and surrounding Devon
- A wide range of accommodation set in 300 acres of botanical gardens
- Extensive, modern sports facilities for groups and sports tours
- Award-winning chefs to cater for your needs, including bespoke menus
- An experienced team of event co-ordinators to build your perfect event
We receive excellent feedback from the groups who stay with us - here's what just one happy customer had to say:
"Everybody was immensely helpful and welcoming...one of the best venues we have visited in the past ten years.”
For further information about our accommodation, menus and rates, please see our Group Travel Information 2013.