For any group stay in Exeter, surely the location is key? With a range of group accommodation, located close to the historical city of Exeter and within easy reach of Devon’s finest countryside and beaches, it would be hard to beat Event Exeter at the University of Exeter.
We are lucky to have a variety groups who come and stay with Event Exeter, from musical groups to sports tours, schools to special interest groups. There are groups who come back to Event Exeter year after year.
As well as group accommodation in the heart of Exeter we offer:
- 300 acres of stunning self-contained green campus
- Excellent transport links – Mainline St David’s railway station and Exeter International airport
- Free parking with coach spaces available
- Meeting rooms and social spaces
- State-of-the art sports facilities
- Outdoor swimming pool (Summer vacation)
- An award-winning catering team creating bespoke menus
- An experienced team of Event Co-ordinators
During vacation periods we have over 1,000 bedrooms available for group accommodation. A mixture of standard and en-suite rooms creates the flexibility for us to cater for all group sizes and budgets.
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Small fridges in our en-suite rooms
- A safe is available in some accommodation
- Free wifi
- Hairdryers and alarm clocks available from reception
- A television is available in some lounge areas
Whether you are a dedicated sports group or simply wish to let your hair down after a busy day in Exeter with your group, there is no shortage of opportunity for sport on campus. The recently refurbished Sports Park offers you no end of leisure opportunities within walking distance of your group accommodation.
Wednesday 1st April – Wednesday 22nd April 2015
Wednesday 17th June – Wednesday 9th September 2015
Our Visitor FAQs should answer any queries you have when staying on campus.