The Forum is an inspirational, technology-rich space which was officially opened in May 2012 by Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh.
The development comprises of three main components: The Forum ‘Street' and main Building; the University Reception; and the outdoor Piazzas.
- A variety of formal and flexible meeting spaces equipped with innovative technology
- A world-class Auditorium seating 400 delegates;
- Two, 60-seater exploration labs filled with cutting-edge technology;
- The Street providing the perfect space for exhibitions;
- Twelve seminar rooms, some with wall to ceiling windows;
- A light and spacious Reception area ideal for small meetings and rrinks receptions;
- Outdoor Piazzas which are home to rgular events such as the local Farmers' Market and live performances.
- A diverse mix of shopping and catering options
- Arts and cultural activities – from the architectural glass art work by internationally renowned artist Alexander Beleschenko to temporary art exhibitions in the Street.