The Forum is an ambitious and dynamic building situated at the heart of the Streatham campus, creating an inspirational mix of outside and inside space.
Opened in May 2012 by Her Majesty The Queen, the Forum links to the Great Hall and Devonshire House to create a vibrant, central hub, ideal for many types of event. The Forum includes the technology-rich Alumni Auditorium, seminar rooms, open spaces including the Street and two state-of-the-art Exploration Labs.
- A variety of formal and flexible meeting spaces equipped with innovative technology
- A world-class Auditorium seating 400 delegates
- Two, 60-seater exploration labs filled with cutting-edge technology
- The Street providing the perfect space for exhibitions
- Twelve seminar rooms, some with wall to ceiling windows
- A light and spacious Reception area ideal for small meetings and drinks receptions
- Outdoor Piazzas which are home to regular events such as the local Farmers’ Market
- A diverse mix of shopping and catering options
- Arts and cultural activities – from the architectural glass art work by internationally renowned artist Alexander Beleschenko to temporary art exhibitions in the Street.
To enquire about room hire prices please contact the Event Exeter team on 0844 472 2001 or at firstname.lastname@example.org