APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR OUR SOUTH WEST PROGRAMME UNTIL 27 OCTOBER 2017.
Welcome to the Exeter Progression application form. Before you start here are some key points to help make completing the form a bit easier -
- Make sure you have read the eligibility criteria for the programme and know under which criteria point you expect to qualify. Tip - use the postcode checker on the website to see if your postcode makes you eligible.
- Make sure you have browsed the various subject activity strands available and have decided on which is best for you as well as a second choice. For a reminder of the subject activity strands visit New participants
- You will be required to input teacher contact details as a part of your application so make sure you have spoken to your school to find out who the best person would be and that you have an up to date email and phone number for them.
- You will be asked to select your first and second choice subject activity strands and if you are successful you could be awarded a place on either of these so make sure you have thoroughly researched what they involve.
- Part of the form needs to be completed by your parents/carers so pick a time to complete it when you know they will be around.
If you do not live in the south west and are interested in taking part in Exeter Progression then visit the Nationwide section of the website. Applications for the nationwide programme are note currently open but will open in March/April 2018.